With an aim of bringing positive people to the fore, I think we should explain what we consider to BE a positive person… or a do-list for how to be positive. This is, of course, only our opinion, and should be taken with a pinch of salt. How each of us needs to act in order to feel comfortable differs. Some people may not WANT to be positive. We leave them to their sad, negative and destructive personal universe
- Choose a job / project that contributes to the happiness of others
- Get involved in projects that are productive
A project that simply leverages the work of others to one’s own financial advantage is negative
- Don’t try to make more money than you need
- If making your life better makes someone else’s worse, don’t do it
Life doesn’t need to have the balance of what I win, s/he loses, you can BOTH win
- Encourage positive people in their positive ambitions
- If you are going to help someone, do in NOW, when they need it, don’t delay
- Smile and say “hello” or “good morning” to everyone who meets your eye, every day, whether they return the compliment or not
- Any situation is as good or bad as we perceive it to be
- Every situation has several facets. One of them will be positive.
- Negative thoughts tend to ‘spiral’.
Thinking of something positive, however small, will STALL the spiral. Keep interrupting the negative spiral every time it restarts, and the spiral will start to reverse. Eventually (and I mean EVENTUALLY) it will disappear.
Be like a dog… SQUIRREL!
Allow your mind to be… SQUIRREL!
Distracted and eventually… SQUIRREL!
It will be easy to stop your negative th…
Our enemy, or
Ultimate hope for humanity?
Think about…. SQUIRREL!